Einas Khalil, five years old Palestinian girl, died today after being hit by a car driven by an Israeli settler near the town of Sinjil north of Ramllah, Enias was with her friend Toleen on their way home from Kindergarten, Toleen now in in critical condition
Zionists use Phosphoric Bombs Against Civlians In Gaza
Head of Greek medical team stationed in Gaza Dimitrios Mogni said the Zionist regime is using prohibited and internationally banned weapons and bombs against Palestinian civilians in Gaza Strip.
In an exclusive interview with Al-Alam news network here Saturday, Mogni called for dispatching of independent international and European researches to study the extent of the Israelis" committed crimes in Gaza ...
- Thirteenth Day of Continuous Zionist Attacks Across the Gaza Strip
- Beware! Your home may be in the list of demolitions
- House demolition as punishment
- Zionists Use White Phosphoric Bombs Against Civlians In Gaza
- Is Gaza a testing ground for experimental weapons.
- PCHR Condemns IOF Use of Unidentified Incinerating Bombs Against Civilians, Causing Horrific Burns
- Zionist War on the Gaza strip civilians
- Doctors: shells prove Zionist use of white phosphorus
- Twenty nine civilians were killed by Phosphorous bombs
- Zionist forces killed 285 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 300 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 316 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 363 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist Phosphore bombs on school in Gaza - Group (1)
- Zionist Phosphore bombs on school in Gaza - Group (2)
- Zionist forces killed 51 civilians across Gaza in one day
- Zionist forces killed 930 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 854 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 820 Palestinian civilians
- Third week of the Zionist massacre in Gaza