Israeli troops open fire on Palestinian protesters near the border between "Israel" and Central Gaza Strip
Twenty nine civilians were killed by Phosphorous bombs
Twenty three Gazans have been killed since midnight Sunday morning and dozens injured by new weapons that ensure the incineration of buildings and people hit by the explosives. The Zionist Phosphoric bombs have not yet been used in the Gaza offensive.
The total for the 16 days of Zionist strikes and ground fire is now 875 killed, 3,620 injured and 411 seriously wounded.
Sunday dawned with six more Palestinians confirmed dead in Gaza, mainly from Khuza'a village east of Khanyounis. Overnight Zionist warplanes shifted their sights to civilian homes in southern Gaza, then after dawn strikes began in the north. Ground troops advanced towards Gaza City during the night. One contingent withdrew northward at dawn, while a second front southwest of Gaza City continued to advance to an abandoned Zionist settlement south of the city.
Those dead in the southern Strip include 41-year-old Hanan An-Najjar and another unidentified man. At least 50 were injured as Zionist strikes hit a dozen homes in Khuza'a village, many of which continue to burn after the near-dawn airstrikes.
The body of the 17-year-old Usama Abu Rajileh was identified among the dead in Khanyounis. Attacks in the north began by killing four members of the Bashir family when Zionist airstrikes struck the family home in the Al-Karama neighborhood northwest of Gaza City shortly after sunrise on Sunday. The family was in the home at the time and an unknown number were injured.
Witnesses said Ala Bashir "Abu Sheib, his wife, mother-in-law and son were killed in the strike. Several other homes in the area were hit. Strikes then shifted to the northern border-town of Beit Lahiya where locals reported the use of Phosphoric bombs, which set hit homes ablaze. The strikes killed at least three from the Ma'rouf and Ghaban families and injured dozens.
Witnesses said Zionist troops withdrew from As-Sudaniyah area in the north of Gaza City after a night of shooting. Locals said several homes were raided and their residents massacred after which homes were burned. Medical sources have been unable to confirm the number of dead.
Some of the known raids include the home of Ahmad Aj-Ja'bari of an Al-Qassam Brigades member in the eastern areas of Gaza City. His home was set on fire as troops withdrew.
In the southwest quarter of Gaza City clashes were heard in the Al-Sheikh Ajlein neighborhood as Zionist troops approached the evacuated Netsarim settlement south of the city.
- Zionist War on the Gaza strip civilians
- Doctors: shells prove Zionist use of white phosphorus
- Zionist forces killed 285 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 300 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 316 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 363 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist Phosphore bombs on school in Gaza - Group (1)
- Zionist Phosphore bombs on school in Gaza - Group (2)
- Zionists use Phosphoric Bombs Against Civlians In Gaza
- Zionist forces killed 51 civilians across Gaza in one day
- Zionist forces killed 930 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 854 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 820 Palestinian civilians
- Third week of the Zionist massacre in Gaza