Palestinians wait to fill their motorcycles with fuel at a petrol station in Khan Younis, in the southern Gaza Strip, June 16, 2013. The Gaza Strip is experiencing a shortage in fuel which is smuggled from Egypt to Gaza, residents said.
Zionist forces killed 300 Palestinian civilians
Zionist warplanes launched a series of sporadic and incessant raids at targets in Gaza Strip, the middle of the night and early today. The raids resulted on killing number of martyrs and wounding others, the total number of the martyrs rose to more than 300 hundred & 1000 injuries, most of the martyrs are children and women.
The Zionist war planes carried out a raid on the headquarters of Interior Ministry in Tal El-Hawa, in another raid, the war planes destroyed the house of Hamas leader, Raed al-Attar, which resulted the deaths of two children and injuring 7 others, a third attach was targeted a repository of medicine in the municipality of Rafah..
The Zionist warplanes destroyed a mosque in Jabaliya, killing at least seven Palestinian civilians, emergency teams rescued them from the rubble, also five Palestinians were killed from Balousha family between them children after the Zionist war planes the family house in Jabaliya camp, north of Gaza strip.
The Zionist war planes fired after the middle of the night several missiles towards the headquarters of the students at the Islamic University in the Tel al-Hawa area, south of Gaza City.
Witnesses said that five missiles fired from aircraft 'F-16' has rocked the region, targeting the headquarters of the students at the university.
Warplanes also targeted the Gaza seaport, which was launched from the war planes "F-16" by several missiles, leaving him with serious damage
- Zionist War on the Gaza strip civilians
- Doctors: shells prove Zionist use of white phosphorus
- Twenty nine civilians were killed by Phosphorous bombs
- Zionist forces killed 285 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 316 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 363 Palestinian civilians
- Zionists use Phosphoric Bombs Against Civlians In Gaza
- Zionist Phosphore bombs on school in Gaza - Group (1)
- Zionist Phosphore bombs on school in Gaza - Group (2)
- Zionist forces killed 51 civilians across Gaza in one day
- Zionist forces killed 930 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 854 Palestinian civilians
- Zionist forces killed 820 Palestinian civilians
- Third week of the Zionist massacre in Gaza