- Israel killed 4 Palestinian children in the first half of September
- 535 educational facilities sustained damage in the last war on Gaza
- Israeli forces kidnap 8 Palestinians across West Bank
- Palestinian sick prisoners suffer poor detention conditions
- Israel forcibly move thousands for settlement expansion
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Israel starts military training for a new aggression on Gaza
Al Qassam website- Occupied Jerusalem- The Israeli Army Chief of Staff, Benny Gantz, has ordered the start of military training for operations in the Gaza Strip, Haaretz newspaper said on Sunday.
The Hebrew daily quoted Major Yariv Ben-Ezra, the commander of Battalion 50 of the Nahal Brigade, which is stationed on the border with Gaza, as saying that the infantry brigades are scheduled to complete their preparations for these drills shortly.
He pointed out that nature of resistance operations has changed since the release of Corporal Gilad Shalit last October.
"The area changed completely and there are many more tactical incidents, starting with anti-tank fire to mortars fired at us sporadically," said Ben-Ezra.
He said that an increase in the number of incidents that were targeting patrols stationed near the borders with the Gaza Strip in the past three weeks was recorded.