- Israel killed 4 Palestinian children in the first half of September
- 535 educational facilities sustained damage in the last war on Gaza
- Israeli forces kidnap 8 Palestinians across West Bank
- Palestinian sick prisoners suffer poor detention conditions
- Israel forcibly move thousands for settlement expansion
Israeli Occupation Forces kill Palestinian civilians & claims that they are militants, he is the proof
Qassam member martyred in a mission
Al Qassam website – Gaza – Al Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas movement, mourned at dawn on Thursday December 2nd, 2009, one of her members who was martyred while performing a jihadi task in An-Nuseirat camp in the middle of Gaza strip.
The Brigades confirmed in a military communiqué issued on Thursday December 2nd, 2009, the martyrdom of the mujahed Yasser Sabri Radi was during their duty in the middle of Gaza strip, noting that the mujahed was martyred after a long path of jihad and sacrifice for the sake of their beloved Palestine.